What We Will Do
- Address crime, violence, gangs and drugs that are a scourge in our community and ensure we have a modern justice system that is fair, sensible and accessible to all.
- Renew fiscal prudence in government by ensuring government lives within its means and reduces debt and the tax burden on individuals and businesses.
- Grow and diversify our economy to provide opportunities for current and future generations of Bermudians, while enhancing International Business and rejuvenating tourism.
- Ensure a level playing field and give a step up to those who need help to compete in Bermuda’s economy.
- Create a public education system that will provide our children with the skills and training they need to compete in the 21st century.
- Make healthcare more affordable and accessible and improve the quality for seniors and our community, while ensuring sustainability for future generations.
- Ensure environmental sustainability for present and future generations.
- Push for a society that is inclusive, embraces diversity and equal opportunity and protects everyone’s human rights.